Friday, September 6, 2013

Who Am I?





Not too sure what the answer to this question is. I consider myself a media maker. I design websites, do photography, and videography (www.zlander.com www.intagram.com/zlandermedia). I'm still trying to find my niche though. Over the past two years, I've been very successful but I'm still not content. I work full-time, making a great salary, with great benefits, but I'm still not content. So I guess I'm not sure who I am.



I've decided to return to Hunter to continue my education this semester after a two year break for two reasons. First; to obtain my B.A as a security blanket. Secondly; to possibly help me figure out what I really want to do in my life. I know I love creating media, whether it be taking photographs, shooting a music video, or just tweeting. But I am also very comfortable in my professional life and considered successful for my age. Hopefully finally getting my degree helps my figure out an answer to this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment