Saturday, October 5, 2013

Women and Media FA2013 Project # 3



       This short Video consist of an interview I conducted of a male friend of mine. I used some of John Berger's images as a base for my observation of  "The Gaze" that we have come to understand as demeaning and degrading. I chose these dated images as a non biased observation. Since our group is focusing on women and advertisement. I decided to see his reactions of these images without any type of captions or persuasive marketing ploy. It is interesting to see what he truly thinks of the images. I then, upon his initial response created mock Print Ads based on some of his reactions to these images, and my own formulation of what can be conveyed through  my own marketing ploy and visual manipulation. 
      
       
      

No comments:

Post a Comment